Lymphatic Drainage Treatment in West Hollywood
Lymphatic drainage has peaked interest in the aesthetic, anti-aging and sports/recovery sectors of medicine. Many surgical practices suggest lymphatic drainage due to its effectiveness as a post-operative treatment. Lymphatic drainage also has many benefits for body contouring and weight loss. This treatment is beneficial on its own or after nonsurgical and surgical treatments. Lymphatic drainage can enhance your results with treatments such as Coolsculpting, Emsculpt, BTL Exilis, liposuction, and other body treatments. This treatment has no downtime or discomfort.
Benefits of synchronized lymphatic drainage:
- Stimulation of dermal and subdermal circulation: can benefits skin’s elasticity and cellulite reduction.
- Faster recovery after liposuction: reduction of bruising, swelling and edema
- Accelerates and reduces waste products from fat metabolism
- Visibly helps shape and minimize the waist, abdomen, tush, hips & thighs
- Weight loss (done in combination with IV therapy, cryo, and overall healthy lifestyle )
- Reduction of soreness due to exercise
How Ballancer Works
Ballancer utilizes 12 chambers per side that initially scan the body to determine the size and pressure points between both legs (one leg may be swollen or thinner, etc.). This allows Ballancer to deliver the correct pressure to each leg independently and simultaneously, even when one leg has more or less mass.
Then the Ballancer mimics Mother Nature by creating a fluid, continuous wave of pressure from the lower extremities upwards. Each air pocket has a sensor to determine when the next overlapping pocket begins to fill. This is the unique “wave” that is achieved only through Ballancer’s patented 360 degree, overlapping, sensor-activated air pocket design. All other systems on the market use chamber sections that are much wider and cannot mimic a natural, fluid movement to achieve optimal flow of lymph fluid. This is why there are 12 hoses going into each leg.
FDA-cleared Based on Medical Research
Ballancer Pro is made in Israel by one of the world’s leading medical device manufacturers. They were the first to introduce compression therapy to the medical field 40 years ago. Their medical products are successfully used in hospitals worldwide.
The new Ballancer® Pro Model 505 is based on decades of medical research and offers the patented Pre-Therapy® cycle – a massage of the lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes in the proximal areas near the core of the body. This gentle, relaxing massage drains the lymph nodes that are generally filled with fluid first and paves the way for an enhanced circulation of lymph. As the sequence progresses, it begins the compression starting at the end of the lower extremities.
Multiple treatment modes provided: Pre-Therapy, Ballancer and Wave
- The unique Pre-Therapy cycle is a primer for the main treatment. It decongests the trunk first to maximize the results of the treatment session that follows – the Ballancer or Wave modes. As the sequence progresses, it begins the compression moving lower down the limb.
After the Pretreatment cycle, Ballancer® applies one of the selected peristaltic cycles:
- Wave cycle – long, deep, and slow peristaltic massage
- Ballancer cycle – rapid, superficial and fast peristaltic caresses .